Saturday, March 30, 2013

The reason I smile.

I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. So let's just get it all out there.  I do not claim to have it all figured out and I do not believe that I am any better than any other human on earth. My faith in Jesus gives me hope for a spectacular eternal life that leaves this life looking pretty sad.  I do not wish to offend anyone with this, quite the opposite.  I wish that everyone had the kind of joy and hope I have.  I think that it would be offensive to others if I were to keep this hope hidden and to myself and not share it. 
This is why my art work smiles.  Buy it or not I don't really care.  You can google BREVKi any time, find my blog, and print any image you want for free.  I give you permission to do that right now.  What I really want is for you to have joy.  And that is where Jesus comes in for me.  My art reflects my joy that I receive with my faith.  I can't seperate my faith from the rest of my life.  This is me and this is why I can smile.